Thursday 8 January 2015

New Release & Book Launch: Your Dreams Are Mine Now by Ravinder Singh

After three bestselling novels, author Ravinder Singh released his fourth book, Your Dreams Are Mine Now, published by Penguin Books India in November 2014. Visit the Publisher's page for more details about the book.

Book launch at Chennai will happen on the 9th of January, 2014 at Starmark, Phoenix Market City at 6.30 p.m. Contact 9962777090 for more book launch details. 

Ravinder's Singh's debut novel, I Too Had a Love Story was the depiction of his real-life love story. The death of his girl friend touched him deep which has shaped into a book that touched many hearts as well. His other books are Can Love Happen Twice? and Like It Happened Yesterday. Love Stories That Touched My Heart is an anthology, edited by Ravinder Singh.



2 comments:

  1. I am looking forward to starting on this book and hope it is good. I didnt quite like Ravinder's second book but optimistic about this one. :)
    New follower via Bloglovin
    Do drop by my blog too..
    -Nikita @Njkinny's World of Books & Stuff

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another awesome book. Must read it. Once I started reading I read it till the end. It is a very nice book. You can gift it get it for urslf too. I liked it...

    ReplyDelete